Thursday, October 9, 2008

So why "reality tv junkster"?

i love reality tv. I dont know if you can tell based on the idea that i thought having a blog would make sense. The world must want to know my take on whats happening on "The Hills" or the "Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Island" I keep up with all of the reality tv shows especially on MTV or VH1. It has gotten so bad that i set reminders in my sidekick to tell me what show is on when. So i dont mess up and i know whats happening, cause apparently commercials arent enough right?
So by writing this blog I hope to get out my feelings on certain shows as well as to really think about what reality tv is doing to me. (i tend to make my work/ school schedule around these things) pathetic i know.
I will mainly focus on shows that are on MTV or VH1 because i feel that these two channels have taken reality tv to another level. They have put the most random people in the spotlight, take the hills stars for instance. Random girls brought to stardom. Who says this is real? you will just have to stay tuned and find out.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I really like your topic. I am a closet reality t.v. junky: the trashier the show, the better! I look forward to more posts!