Monday, October 13, 2008

The Hills- The Aftershow

So I just finished watching the recent episode of "The Hills". Now if you havent seen The Hills there is a lot you need to catch up on.
This show is about teens/grown women (age 22) living in LA. It is supposed to be based around the main character Lauren (or LC) but for the most part it talks about Spencer and Heidi. They are the drama filled couple who cant get enough of the paparazzi. It is always soo much drama when Spencer is around. Anyways getting back to my story, so in this episode focused on Audrina and her little man drama. Justin Bobby is the most disgusting men I have ever seen but for some reason Audrina fell for him and cant keep going back to him even when shes met a really hot and super nice guy. Corey is the new guy in Audrina's life but in the half hour episode I watched tonight it made me fee like there is more to that little relationship with Corey than Audrina is saying. She looked super happy and excited unlike past experiences that were shown on The Hills. (PS. Is it just me or from last week to this week did Audrina get a boob job? Her boobs looked huge!)

7 comments:

nicole said...

I'm obsessed with the Hills, by far my favorite show on television. My take on that episode, Hedi needs to dump spencer and Audrina needs to stay with Corey. wow!!! so much better than Justin bobby, no comparison. and yes, she had to have gotten a boob job, i mean cmon people!

kaleena said...

I thought the Hills was okay. I stopped after seeing the first few episodes. But I did read a blog just recently about a rumor that was about Lauren Conrad hooking up with Justin Bobby. And it talked about how Lauren was blogging bout it. How it affected the relationship between her, Audrina and Justin Bobby.

Jessica Marie said...

yeah. i read about that whole thing too. but for some reason i dont believe it because of the way she acts on the show about him. but you know what they say about the show it could just be fake.
who knows though really.
i love the show but come on how realistic could their lives really be?

morenita said...

I don't really watch the Hills, but im not going to lie I saw it a couple of times and i liked it. my boyfriend makes fun of me though when he catches me watching it cuz he says i love to watch too much drama.I totally agree that Heidi needs to dump Spencer and find some one better. Heidi is loosing all her friends thanks to him, and the frienship between her and lauren is totally ruined because of Spencer.

KweenEmily said...

i dont really watch the Hills but i've seen a couple of episodes and ironically every episode i've watched had the Heidi and Spencer and their little drama. When i watch the couple and their drama it just seems like Spencer isn't a really good boyfrieng. but im not gonna speak on it because i havent seen alot of the Hills. I dont really have time to watch tv but if i did the Hills could possibly be on my lists of must see.

Jessica Marie said...

i really never thought my blog would get this popular!
thanks guys!
this is pretty exciting.
much love to my fans! lol (that was the diddy inside me!)
keep tellin me what you guys think!

Anke said...

I have to admit that I don't watch any of the shows you write about, so commenting is kinda hard ;)
I do think though that people who know what is going on in these shows can really enjoy your blog. I guess, it offers the opportunity to exchange opinions about the characters and stuff like that! From what I've read without the knowledge about the shows, your writing style is really entertaining b/c straight forward and to the point!