Thursday, October 16, 2008

How Far Would You Go For MTV?

island Pictures, Images and Photos">
making the band 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
So I'm back again to share my ever loving thoughts about reality tv.
Im basically going to do a contrast of Making the Band finale and the Real World/Road Rules challenge: the Island.
So watching the Making the Band Finale the other night it struck me. why do people care so much about how a band, that was made by Diddy himself from complete total strangers, get on with their music careers? Now I am a little bias because I love Aubrey and she happens to be one of my friends really good friends. (Sorry I have yet to meet her.) But come on? i love Danity Kane they are a great singing group but Diddy did you really have to fire 2 of the best band mates on national television all because of one comment Aubrey made? She did speak her mind, i understand that. She might of deserved to be repremanded. She is one of the top promoters fo your group. She is wanted on every magazine cover. I get it that you know D Woods and Aubrey are great friends. Their girls! There is always going to be cliques no matter what! Geez. MTV just likes the drama! I was reading on Perez Hilton that he thinks there is gonna be a season 5 as well as the band getting back together. I on the other hand wouldnt be surprised because that is just the way diddy is. Leave it to Mr Money Bags.

Now on the other hand we have Real World/ Road Rules Challenge: the Island. What the heck kind of show is this? I love watching the Real World when its on its normal season. Seven strangers living together in one house. Pretty entertaining. But when it comes to the challenges and all the pervious cast mates are on to battle it out it gets kinda old. Especially with the really old cast mates like Johnny and Robin. How many challenges have you been on? and you still havent won the x amount of money? Don't you think you've had enough? Your getting old buddies its time to move on! Dont get me wrong i love the show. Who doesnt love drama? Especially when its not happening to you!
This is what MTV has come to! Drama. No more MTV, (yeah people at one time it was called Music Television!) Its just a bunch of random people brought to stardom. GEEZ.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I used to love watching the Real World/ Road Rules Challege, but the last few seasons have been ridiculous! Sometimes I want to tell these 30 year old reality t.v. has-beens to get a life!!